OrthoBracing.com is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer care. For this, we have specific guidelines to ensure proper communication. Please read below:
Individual results will vary when using Cold Therapy. It is strongly suggested that you work with your healthcare provider before making any purchases of medical equipment or supplies. OrthoBracing.com does not provide a warranty or guarantee that a cold therapy product will treat your condition or relieve your symptoms. All cold therapy products have a minimum 30-day warranty.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Please email email@example.com to initiate a return or exchange to receive an RA# after reading the following:
- Any opened cold therapy pads are not returnable (plastic bag MUST be sealed).
- All returns/exchanges must be in the manufacturer’s original packaging and placed into a safe and sturdy box to ship back to sender.
- Products must be returned in complete with original documentation within 14-days after delivery.
- Non-defective returns will be assessed a 20% restock fee and will only be accepted in resalable condition with all original packaging. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Shipping fee will apply if OrthoBracing.com is asked to send a return label.
- The following items are not eligible for return or exchange: Cold Therapy Units (if used), Cold Therapy Pads/Wraps (if the plastic bag is opened), and TENS units. These items are available for warranty replacement only.
Orders made by mistake (i.e. a left instead of a right, medium instead of a large, Breg Polar Care Cube pad vs. Breg Kodiak Pad, etc.) are eligible for an exchange if the incorrect size or item was ordered.
All items must be in NEW condition to be exchanged (they cannot be used; plastic bag must be sealed for all cold therapy pads). There is no restocking fee but a return shipping fee will apply if OrthoBracing.com is asked to send a return label. Before shipping any product back, you must first obtain an authorization number (RA#) via email at the following address: CS@OrthoBracing.com.
If you have additional questions please contact customer support by phone (704)312-2575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, during normal business hours (9:00am-1pm EST).
Returns are accepted if returned within a 14-days of delivery, and are in NEW, UNUSED condition and are in their original packaging with documentation.
A 20% restocking fee will apply.
Before shipping any product back, you must first obtain an authorization number (RA#) via email at the following address: returns@OrthoBracing.com. The RA# must be written on the packing slip inside the box. Do not write RA# on product boxes and do not put return label on manufacturer’s packaging. Please ship returns in a study box.
OrthoBracing.com will not be responsible for lost return packages. Please provide tracking numbers via email if the sender is shipping back. Otherwise, OrthoBracing will send you a return shipping label and the cost of that shipping will be deducted from the refund.
Do not refuse the delivery of your order. Refunds will not be issued for refused shipments.
1900 Bancroft Street
Charlotte, NC 28206
The below items are NOT ELIGIBLE for return or exchange:
- Cold Therapy Units (if used)
- Cold Therapy Pads/Wraps (if the plastic bag is opened)
- TENS units
The above products are available for warranty replacement only. If you have a question about the return eligibility of a particular product please contact customer service at email@example.com .
We reserve the right to limit multiple requests for warranty replacement on products that are deemed damaged by customer misuse, abuse, or failure to properly maintain the equipment to manufacturers' specifications.
**If you have any questions regarding the refund policies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. **