BREG ® POLAR CARE KODIAK OVERVIEW
The Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System is the most convenient and versatile offering in Breg's Polar Care line of products. It's easy to use, compact design makes it great for clinic, hospital, and home use.
With the addition of a little ice and water, patients will enjoy 6-8 hours of effortless cold therapy. Offering the only battery-powered option on the market, Breg ensures your patients can enjoy the benefits of cold therapy from anywhere: on the sidelines or in the backyard. **Battery sold separately.** Each battery pack comes with four replaceable AA batteries ready to power 10-14 hours of motorized cold therapy.
Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the Intelli-Flo® pad and the patient's skin. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed health care practitioner.
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
Common Examples of Use
- Proven reliability and effectiveness
- Easy to use, intuitive design
- Customized Intelli-Flo pads provide temperature control specific to each treatment area resulting in superior coverage and comfort
- Provides motorized cold treatment for 6-8 hours