Best efforts are being made for timely deliveries; however, FedEx and UPS have suspended their money-back guarantee on all expedited shipments due to COVID-19 until further notice. All delivery timelines are ESTIMATES ONLY and CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.
All shipping is performed Monday - Friday and does not include federal holidays and/or major carrier holiday schedules.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $149.00 and on select items, within the continental USA (48 states), and offer a standard flat rate of $9.99 for orders less than $149.00
Ground and expedited orders from OrthoBracing.com are shipped by UPS, USPS, or FedEx. Please be certain to provide the billing address at the time of checkout that matches the billing address on file at the credit card issuing bank. Packages can be shipped to a different address. The billing address must match the credit card address or the credit card will likely be declined. Please contact CS@orthobracing.com for any clarification or assistance with this.
*OrthoBracing.com is not responsible for theft or loss of items once delivered to your address confirmed by the carrier.*
"Overnight", "Next Day Air", and "2nd Day Air" refer to BUSINESS DAYS only (Monday - Friday). Therefore, a Next-Day Air order placed on Thursday can be received on Friday. Likewise, a Next-Day Air order placed on Friday can be received on Monday. A 2nd Day Air orders placed on Thursday would arrive on Monday, whereas a 3-Day Select order would arrive on Tuesday if ordered on Thursday. If a holiday occurs during the shipping period, then the shipment will be delayed by one business day. UPS and FedEx do not move packages on holidays.
"Next Day Air Saturday Delivery": We do not quote the cost for this service because it's not available in all areas of the country. There is a large increase in the cost to send packages for Saturday delivery. If it's Friday and you are in need of a Saturday delivery, please e-mail us at CS@orthobracing.com so that we may confirm if Saturday delivery is possible in your area. We can also inform you of the cost of this service.
Estimated Shipping Time
7-10 Business Days*
4-5 Business Days**
2-3 Business Days
Calculated at Checkout
1 Business Day
Calculated at Checkout
* OrthoBracing.com’s choice for shipping method ie USPS, FedEx, UPS.
FREE SHIPPING OFFERS:
- Free shipping offers apply to Standard Ground Shipping within the Continental U.S. only.
- If Expedited shipping is needed, charges still apply.
- OrthoBracing.com’s special offers may not be combined with any previously placed orders.
SHIPMENT TIME FRAME:
- Orders placed by 12 noon EST will generally ship the same day or next-day depending on the product and warehouse location, pending credit approval and inventory status. Customers needing delivery to arrive by a certain date should choose an expedited shipping method.
- Orders are processed and shipped with priority given to overnight, 2nd-day air and 3-day select orders. Ground orders are shipped as soon as possible but may be delayed due to inventory status.
- Eastern Standard Time is used when placing and shipping orders.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges when returning an item for an exchange or for a return. See Return Policy for determining if a product is eligible for exchange or return.
If a package is damaged, the customer is asked to notify OrthoBracing.com in order to file a damage claim with the carrier. We will then send out a replacement item for the original. Notification of shipment damage cannot be used to cancel an order altogether.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact us (704) 312-2575
Shipping Refund Request:
Shipping Refund Request Form
OrthoBracing.com is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer care. For this, we have specific guidelines to ensure proper communication. Please read below:
Individual results will vary when using Cold Therapy. It is strongly suggested that you work with your healthcare provider before making any purchases of medical equipment or supplies. OrthoBracing.com does not provide a warranty or guarantee that a cold therapy product will treat your condition or relieve your symptoms. All cold therapy products have a minimum 30-day warranty.
The almost all products sold on OrthoBracing.com are available for warranty replacement, if defective. If you have a question about the return eligibility of a particular product please submit a warranty claim form.
We reserve the right to limit multiple requests for warranty replacement on products that are deemed damaged by customer misuse, abuse, or failure to properly maintain the equipment to manufacturers' specifications.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return or exchange to receive an RA# after verifying your purchase is eligible for exchange or refund.
LOST PACKAGE POLICY
- Packages that show delivered via tracking number are not eligible for refunds. We ask that you please check with your neighbors and other occupants before submitting a claim. Packages can often be recovered or located by the carrier via a claim. Please contact the appropriate carrier to start a claim. FedEx- 1-800-463-3339; USPS- Local post office phone number; UPS 1-800-742-5877. If the carrier determines that the package is lost, please contact us with your case number so that we can investigate further and assist you.
Orders made by mistake (i.e. a left instead of a right, medium instead of a large, Breg Polar Care Cube pad vs. Breg Kodiak Pad, etc.) are eligible for an exchange if the incorrect size or item was ordered.
All items must be in NEW condition to be exchanged (they cannot be used; plastic bag must be sealed for all cold therapy pads). There is no restocking fee but a return shipping fee will apply if OrthoBracing.com is asked to send a return label. Before shipping any product back, you must first obtain an authorization number (RA#) via email at the following address: CS@OrthoBracing.com.
If you have additional questions please contact customer support by phone (704)312-2575 or email email@example.com, during normal business hours (9:00am-1pm EST).
Returns are accepted if returned within 14-days of delivery, are in NEW / UNUSED condition, are in their original packaging with documentation and the blue security tape is still 100% intact. If all conditions are met, a 25% restocking fee will apply. If not, we regretfully cannot accept it as a return.
Because cold therapy products come in contact with incisions after orthopedic surgery and use municipal water, we have to make the assumption that once they leave our facility they have been used. We cannot, in good faith, ship this type of merchandise to another patient and have them bear the increased risk of getting an infection. For you as a customer, we want you to know that all cold therapy products coming from our warehouse have not been used by another customer in any manner. All sales final on cold therapy products.
Before shipping any product back, you must first obtain an authorization number (RA#) via email at the following address: returns@OrthoBracing.com. The RA# must be written on the packing slip inside the box. Do not write RA# on product boxes and do not put return label on manufacturer’s packaging. Please ship returns in a study box.
OrthoBracing.com will not be responsible for lost return packages. Please provide tracking numbers via email if the sender is shipping back. Otherwise, OrthoBracing will send you a return shipping label and the cost of that shipping will be deducted from the refund.
Do not refuse the delivery of your order. Refunds will not be issued for refused shipments.
1900 Bancroft Street
Charlotte, NC 28206
The below items are NOT ELIGIBLE for return or exchange:
- Cold Therapy Units
- Cold Therapy Pads/Wraps
- Used Braces
- Sterile dressings and pads
- Products without original packaging
- Cervical Traction Devices
- TENS units
**If you have any questions regarding the refund policies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. **
SUBMIT A RETURN/EXCHANGE FORM