DonJoy Knee Brace: Playmaker II Wraparound
DonJoy's hinged Playmaker II knee brace provides the stability needed and comfort required when participating in daily activities and can aid you in your or mild to moderate ligament strains and ACL injuries.
DonJoy Hinged Knee Brace: Designed to Support and Protect the knee
- ACL Injuries
- MCL Injuries
- LCL Injuries
- Meniscus Injuries
- Hyperextended Knee
Playmaker 2 for Sports
💪 6 best hinged knee braces from DonJoy, click here to learn more. 💪
DonJoy Playmaker Knee Brace Video
The Solution for Mild to Moderate Ligament Injuries (ACL Knee Brace)
Even mild ligament strains can bring activity levels to a halt. Playmaker II issues the stability needed and the comfort required to empower movement. Playmaker II is the right move, so get your move on! Provides support for hyperextended knee, ACL, MCL, and LCL instabilities caused by the injury.
- Four Points of Leverage
- - The straps are positioned to enhance the support of the ACL.
Sleeve Vs. Wraparound Knee Brace
- Sleeves require you to remove your shoe and slide the brace over your foot. Fits more snugly and stays in place. Once it's on it's requires little adjustment. The negative of a sleeve is it doesn't work well over pants.
- Wraparound braces are easier to apply especially for those with less hand strength and can be worn over thin pants. The velcro can be tightened or loosened for a more adjustable fit. Great for users who can't bend over as well and have trouble getting a sleeve on or off.
- The negative of a wraparound brace is the velcro can loosen during activity requiring a quick tightening of the Velcro.
Features and Benefits:
- IMMEASURABLE COMFORT
- - Hi10™(high tenacity nylon/spandex fabric) offers unmatched comfort and fit "COOLER" EXPERIENCE
- - DonJoy's New Advanced Spacer fabric promotes a "cool" environment for activities on all levels
- JUST PLAIN "EASY"
- Molded strap tabs allow quick and easy strap adjustments to deliver a secure and comfortable fit. (Only available on the Drytex material)
Brace Length: 16 Inches // Brace Style: Soft Hinged
DonJoy Knee Brace Sizing Video
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the circumference you measure here to choose your size.
|XS||13" - 15.5" (33-39 cm)||12"-13" (30-33 cm)||10"-12" (25-30 cm)|
|S||15.5" - 18 .5" (39-47 cm)||13"-14" (33-35 cm)||12"-14" (30-35 cm)|
|M||18.5" - 21" (47-53 cm)||14"-15" (35-38 cm)||14"-16" (35-40 cm)|
|L||21" - 23.5" (53-60 cm)||15"-17" (38-43 cm)||16"-18" (40-45 cm)|
|XL||23.5" - 26.5" (60-67 cm)||17"-19" (43-48 cm)||18"-20" (45-50 cm)|
|XXL||26.5" - 29.5" (67-75 cm)||19"-21" (48-53 cm)||20"-22" (50-55 cm)|
|XXXL||29.5" - 32" (75-83 cm)||21"-23" (53-58 cm)||22"-24" (55-60 cm)|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. Then measure the circumference of your calf at the 6-inch mark.