The Breg Recover Knee brace combines the low profile nature of a hinged ligament knee brace with the functionality of a post-operative brace.
Available Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large
This recovery knee brace is available in wraparound style in both long and short lengths. The wraparound design allows patients to apply the brace with ease and with the options of Airmesh® or Neoprene, patients can choose the material that best meets their needs.
The Recover Knee brace utilizes the patented T Scope user-friendly hinge, which offers range of motion control of the knee with simple, quick adjustments.
The universal design accommodates both right and left leg procedures. The Recover Knee brace combines ease of use, comfort, and functionality all in one brace.
Breg Recover Knee Brace Size Chart
** Mesurement taken 6 inches above middle of knee cap (patella). The universal design accommodates both right and left leg procedures.
How to apply and put on the Breg Recover Knee Brace
The wrap-on brace is applied with the closures in the front of the leg and the kneecap cutout centered over the knee.
The straps should be tightened firmly, starting with the two straps closest to the knee.
Detailed Instructions can be found here
Tips on Cleaning/ Use and Care of Your Breg Recover Knee Brace:
After exposure to salt water or dirt, thoroughly rinse the brace with fresh water and allow to air dry.
A dry lubricant, such as teflon spray, may be used on the hinge occasionally. Do not use wet lubricants.
The hinge assemblies may be removed to allow easier washing of the sleeve and straps.
Medical Professional - The side bars may be bent to accommodate individual legs. Bend in equal amounts above and below the hinge.
- Periodically inspect the sleeve, straps and hinges for excessive wear. Be sure all screws are tight and stops are in place.
Common Examples of Use
- Most ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL injuries or instabilities
- Tibial plateau fracture
- Meniscal injuries and repairs
- Sprains/strains of the knee
- Osteochondral repairs
- Patella tendon repairs
- Condylar fractures
- HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomies)
- T Scope Premier hinge offers extension adjustability between -10° and 70°, while flexion may be adjusted between -10° and 120°
- Easy to use extension drop lock allows the brace to be locked out in 5 positions (in -10°, 0°, 10°, 20°, and 30°) of knee extension with the push of a button
- Wraparound design for easy application
- Universal fit for a right or left leg to reduce inventory
- Open back design to ensure no bunching or pinching of the popliteal crease of the knee
- Available in Airmesh or Neoprene
Cautions and Warnings
- CAREFULLY READ FITTING INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS PRIOR TO USE. TO ENSURE PROPER PERFORMANCE OF THE BRACE, FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
- DO NOT REMOVE THE RECOVER KNEE BRACE UNLESS INSTRUCTED BY YOUR MEDICAL TREATMENT PROFESSIONAL.
- DO NOT CHANGE RANGE OF MOTION HINGE SETTINGS WITHOUT SUPERVISION BY A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.
- IF YOU EXPERIENCE INCREASED PAIN, SWELLING, SKIN IRRITATION, OR ANY ADVERSE REACTIONS WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT, IMMEDIATELY CONSULT YOUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.
- THIS DEVICE WILL NOT PREVENT OR REDUCE ALL INJURIES. PROPER REHABILITATION AND ACTIVITY MODIFICATION ARE ALSO AN ESSENTIAL PART OF A SAFE TREATMENT PROGRAM. CONSULT YOUR LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL REGARDING SAFE AND APPROPRIATE ACTIVITY LEVEL WHILE WEARING THIS DEVICE.
- FOLLOW REMOVAL AND CLEANING PROCESS DESCRIBED IN INSTRUCTIONS.
- FOR SINGLE PATIENT USE ONLY.
FEDERAL LAW RESTRICTS THIS DEVICE TO SALE BY OR ON THE ORDER OF A LICENSED HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER.