Dura Kold Ice Back Wrap
The Dura Kold Ice Back Wrap products can help effectively penetrate surgical dressings to decrease pain, edema and secondary hypoxic tissue injury. The ice mat is sewn into the wrap, keeping the water pillows in place and easy to apply.
- Provides 2 hours of cold therapy
- The ice mat is sewn into the wrap, keeping the water pillows in place and easy to apply
- Keeps patients comfortable and dry while allowing mobility
- For painful knees, you can also check out the DuraKold Knee ice wrap.
Dura Kold Ice Back Wrap Size Chart
Measurement taken at waist
|11-0887-9-02000||Back Wrap||20" x 45"|
INDICATIONS: Provides cold therapy after surgery or injury.
Dura Kold Ice Back WrapINSTRUCTIONS:
- Place DURA*KOLD product in the re-sealable bag. Place re-sealable bag with wrap in freezer until the insert is frozen solid.
- PRE-APPLICATION: remove DURA*KOLD wrap from the re-sealable bag.
- APPLICATION: Apply wrap to area of treatment by attaching hook or velcro fastener to outer wrap fabric. The straps should be applied with enough stretch to keep wrap in place and provide desired compression.
- REUSE: wrap may be used again by repeating steps 1 through 3.
Sickle-cell Anemia, Raynaud’s or other vasospastic diseases, cold allergy, cold hypersensitivity, previous cold injury, or any compromised local circulation, decreased skin sensitivity, hypertension, paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria, and cryoglobulinemia.
If the effect and duration of cold therapy is unknown, consult a physician before use.
- Any cold products may cause injuries, e.g. Blister, frostbite, and skin or tissue necrosis if improperly used.
- Extreme care must be taken when using any cold or heat therapy, especially for Children, Elderly, diabetics, unconscious or incapacitated patients, those with decreased skin sensitivity, or poor circulation due to cardiovascular diseases, medications, tobacco and alcohol use.
- If redness, numbness, burning, pain, tingling sensation increases, or unusual reaction like burns, blisters, discoloration, swelling, or other reaction in skin appearance occurs while using this product, consult a physician immediately.
- WARNING: Neoprene wrap should not be worn by individuals with known susceptibility to dermatitis or allergies to neoprene by-products. • Keep the product away from children.
- All ingredients are non-toxic and are not harmful to skin. They are, however, not intended for ingestion.
- Do not apply directly to the skin.
- Do not wrap the pad so tightly or limit compression as to restrict blood or fluid flow.
- Never lay or sit on top of Dura*Kold.
Dura Kold Ice Back Wrap How to Use and Care:
Wrap may be hand washed and air dried. DURA*KOLD wrap may be cleaned with water, moist towel or sponge. For cold therapy, leave DURA*KOLD wrap in freezer until required. Provide proper insulation if DURA*KOLD wrap is removed from freezer more than 1 hour prior to use.
Dura Kold Ice Back Wrap Warranty:
DJO, LLC will repair or replace all or part of the unit and its accessories for material or workmanship defects for a period of six months from the date of sale.
FOR SINGLE PATIENT USE ONLY.