UPS, USPS, and FEDEX are not guaranteeing shipments--we know, it's crazy, but that is what the shipping companies (USPS, UPS, FEDEX) have stated. OrthoBracing.com cannot offer any money back in this instance.
Answers to Common shipping questions prior to Covid-19
- Next-Day Air, 2nd-day air, and 3rd day is a guaranteed service.
- UPS ground is an ESTIMATEonly. UPS legally has 10 days to get the package delivered. Our obligation is to ship packages on a timely basis. We do not provide the shipping service.
- UPS ships only on business days. Monday-Friday. An order that comes in after 1 PM EST will ship the next business day. If on a Friday for instance after 1 PM EST, it will ship on Monday.
- UPS Saturday delivery is possible, but you must call for that service.
- UPS Request for Refund Link: https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/sri/guaranteed-service-refund.page
USPS (Post Office)
- Priority Express mail is a guaranteed service. Some addresses are 2 days even with Express. We do not control this, it is up to the post office.
- Priority mail is an ESTIMATE only. They have 10 days to get package to you.
- Free ship is First class mail which provides a track number. 3-10 days for delivery.
- FedEx First Overnight, FedEx Overnight, and FedEx 2-day are guaranteed services.
- Ground and Home Delivery can be between 1 and 7 days depending on your zone of delivery.
FedEx Update as of 3/2/21:
"COVID-19 has disrupted the air cargo market and generated a surge in residential delivery in the U.S. As a result, we’ve had to adjust our networks to best serve our customers.
One of these adjustments includes the decision to continue the suspension of our money-back guarantee for all FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Freight® (except FedEx Freight® Priority Plus) and FedEx Office® services until further notice. Because FedEx is an essential transportation service provider, we will continue operating as government restrictions and regulations allow.
We recognize and appreciate the crucial role we play in the global supply chain and moving the world forward during this critical time, and we remain focused on serving our customers with a high quality of service and delivering vaccines."
All packages are considered lost after ten days from drop off.
OrthoBracing.com reserves the right to change shipping service as long as it is equal to or greater level of delivery service.
Orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days after order confirmation (Monday through Friday). Shipping cut off is 12:00 PM EST (see below). Priority is given to cold therapy coolers and orders that designate next day shipping.
If the customer places an order and inputs an incorrect address, it is the responsibility of the customer to cover any additional shipping costs.
At OrthoBracing.com, we strive for timely and competent logistics with shipping. Our commitment to you is that we will ship out your product in a timely manner. Delivery is the responsibility of USPS, UPS or FedEx. If these carriers fail to deliver your purchase, we will help you in every way we can. But, please remember, we are not the delivery-person for your package. So be kind to our customer service folks when your package might miss its delivery time ;)
Free shipping on purchases over $99.00.
Shipping Cutoff Time
If ordered by 12:00 PM EST, your order will ship that day unless an unforeseen "out of stock" event occurs. If this is the case, you will receive a call or email within 3 hours of placing the order.
WEEKENDS & AFTER 1:00PM EST ORDERS
If you place your order on the weekends or after 12:00 PM EST, your order will be shipped the next business day. Example: If you order on a Friday at 4:35 PM EST, then your package will go out on Monday. If you have any questions, please call us at the below number. If you need anything urgently, please call and we can let you know if we can get it out the same day or not.